The Novitas Medicare Learning Center is now available. All educational events scheduled on and after July 17, will be handled through the center.
Providers, who pre-registered and received their confirmation, will have immediate access to use the learning center to register for upcoming events.
Providers who have not pre-registered must create an account in order to access and use the learning center. Confirmation may take up to 48 hours. So, we recommend you create an account as soon as possible to receive your approval and one-time password. You cannot register for or attend any events until you receive your confirmation email.
Registration for the Novitas Medicare Learning Center is easy. Simply click on the registration link and complete the form. If you have questions regarding the registration process, please see our How to Create a Novitas Medicare Learning Center Training Account Reference.
The Novitas Medicare Learning Center replaces the previous method of registering and attending educational events and is available 24/7. There are many advantages to the new learning system, including:
· Centralized location for all education materials
· Tracking of all educational events you attend with Novitas
· Creation of your own personalized education account
· Easy access to registration for educational events
· Continuing Education Unit (CEU) Certificates available for download upon completion of an event
· Available waitlist for upcoming events that have reached max capacity
· Web-based training modules available 24/7
To assist you with the many functions available within the Novitas Medicare Learning Center, we created an easy to follow Quick Reference Guide along with Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).